What is The Women’s Code?
The Women’s Code helps its clients achieve their goal of equality with balanced leadership. Our focus is on designing and delivering the “how” that structures and maximizes existing programs or creates new mentorship and sponsorship initiatives. It has to be made clear that this is a benefit to ALL employees, including the men, to be effective.
The Women’s Code does this through professional development and training, customized strategy development, and implementation roll-out. We also provide equality analytics and assessments as part of our engagement solution.
“Equality doesn’t mean the same – it means the equivalent.”
As Seen On
Why Do You Need The Women’s Code?
Let us show you how by booking Beate to speak or train your team. Hire Beate to co-create your custom solution which will bring balance to decision making, increase innovation and creativity, and upgrade and expand the existing rules and tools to be all-inclusive. Position your organization as one of the best places to work.
When Do Companies Need The Women’s Code?
- An equality initiative to overcome inherent bias and improve communication and morale within your organization
- To overcome gender barriers, increase parity and empower men to support women colleagues
- To change your companies’ culture to include women, millennials and Gen Z employees
Let Beate introduce you to The Women’s Code, and co-create a blueprint for a more inclusion, and more profitable, workplace culture.
Why The Women’s Code Is Unique?
Work With Beate
- Private Engagements – Work with Beate 1-on-1
- Speaking Engagements – Book equality expert Beate to speak at your corporate event or workshop
- Workplace Training and Development – Co-create a program expressly for your organization
- Uncovery Session – Beate helps you uncover what you need to develop your business or team strategy for growth
- Online Courses – Online Learning for personal career growth and tools you need to succeed
Explore Beate’s Book “Happy Woman Happy World”
Who Is Beate Chelette?
FROM OUR BLOG
The US is in last place compared to other Western countries because, as a nation, we have yet to recognize the wide-spread benefits of paid parental leave.
With so few women role models for our gender equality movement, it can be hard to find the one that “jives” with your own rhythm. The solution is more women role models—we need someone like you, or YOU!
Wage parity is not a 1:1 game. Compensation criteria vary from tenure, direct reports, and responsibility and of course, eradicate actual wage discrimination wherever it exists. The real question to answer however is this: Is the compensation fair?