The Women’s Code
When companies commit themselves to diverse leadership, they are more successful.
-McKinsey Research Report
What is The Women’s Code and The ROI of Balanced Leadership?
Balanced Leadership matters because we recognize a need to adjust to what works now. Traditionally leaders focus on competing, winning and improving the bottom line, but during events like Covid-19 this won’t work. Today you need other skills like empathy, trust and community building.
How can you learn it? And what is the Women’s Code and how can it help you?
The best version of you knows and owns your super skill unapologetically. Clarity on your innate ability makes it easy to identify what is missing. Then, you master those skills. Finally you utilize situational intelligence and quickly shift between what you are naturally brilliant at and what you learned is required in the moment.
Now you lead teams better simply by knowing how to put people where they naturally belong and can shine to the best of their abilities by contributing their very best work.
If you need:
- Rapid manager training
- Maximization strategies for your business
- Efficient ways to up-skill future leaders
- Devise an action plan on your priorities
- Outmaneuver uncertainty
- Assess your internal capabilities
- Take inventory
I could be your future strategist.
Your strategy has to address the needs of your customers and your teams who come back to work, get them motivated, into a positive mindset and fired up for the challenges ahead. Right now you need to do more with less resources, people and budgets. You are mapping out your recovery, searching for the fastest way to get there. You are asked to reinvent, recreate, rebuild, and recover.
Our unique specialty is leadership development with a focus on business — and business development with a focus on leaders. You can’t do one without the other.
The Women’s Code specializes in developing growth strategies that shamelessly utilize diversity of thought to create, innovate and grow. When all team members feel included engagement goes up as does your ROI. We facilitate, or deliver via executive coaching, workshops, online courses, presentations, and live events. We’d love to be on your team.
“Companies who choose to actively integrate women into leadership are jumping ahead with an average of 15% increase in profits and increase the return on invested capital by 66%.”
McKinsey and Catalyst
What is The Women’s Code?
The Women’s Code brings balance and ultimately gender neutrality to leadership by identifying the male and the female side of leadership. Female and male leadership skills and attributes should be placed along a continuum and taught so that they are a tool for all future leaders to use. We are learning now that certain situations require certain leaders. Why not create leaders that have the skillset and agility to manage all situations?
What Will The Women’s Code Do For My Organization?
To achieve balance as leaders and for our organizations we address four groups:
Women – Inclusion
Men – Buy-In and Participation
Reap The Benefits
- Increase growth by attracting, hiring, and retaining the best talent
- Foster development of diverse high potentials
- Initiate conscious change—internally first and then, upon success, add external measures
- Establish industry benchmarks
- Improve Net Promoter Score
- Garner positive publicity and exposure (example: Salesforce)
- Overcome legacy problems
- Return on Equity: Companies with the highest percentages of women board directors outperformed those with the least by 53%
- Return on Sales: Companies with the highest percentages of women board directors outperformed those with the least by 42%
- Return on Invested Capital: Companies with the highest percentages of women board directors outperformed those with the least by 66%
If improved decision making and more creativity, innovation and better problem solving are appealing characteristics you’d like to see more of from your company’s leadership team, book Beate to speak at your next corporate event about balanced leadership. Or bring Beate in to work directly with your team for exclusive team or one-on-one executive mentoring and training.
To get started and find out what is needed in your organization so that you can achieve your people goals.