Woman Speaker | Balanced Leadership Keynote | Speaking and Training | Book Beate
The Women’s Code – The ROI Of Balanced Leadership
If improved decision making, more creativity, innovation and better problem solving are appealing characteristics you’d like to see more of on your company’s leadership team, book woman speaker Beate to speak at your next corporate event or workshop about Balanced Leadership or address deep employee dissatisfaction and unhappiness with our workplaces.
Millennials, minorities, women and men are questioning the current system’s effectiveness because it is run on an old code that focuses on processes and profits. This code has been in existence forever and hasn’t been updated to reflect the changing values today’s businesses need. Because of that we are now at a breaking point, as demonstrated by workplace hostility, discrimination, harassment, division, miscommunication, and as of lately the #metoo movement.
The cost of unhappiness at work is in excess of $550 billion per year because 68% of the American workforce are unengaged. It is clear that the old code is not working anymore.
We solve this through bringing a new code to work. The Women’s Code rebalances your office culture as it is inclusive of all people. When the focus shifts to building up people and skills, developing strength based leadership, and mapping out gender neutral career paths in organization, the results are innovation, creativity, and increased productivity and engagement. An equal workplace alone can produce up to 66% return on investment
The audience will walk away with clear strategies and tools on how to set personal boundaries, engage in productive conversations around creating safe and balanced cultures for everybody that in return will lead to better collaboration, higher engagement, and happier employees.
Book Beate for her signature topics or contact us to develop and customize a program catered to your needs for exclusive team or one-on-one executive mentoring and training.
“Only as high as I reach can I grow, only as far as I seek can I go, only as deep as I look can I see, only as much as I dream can I be.”
The Gender Of Leadership: How To Navigate The #MeToo Minefield
The Women’s Code Presents: The ROI Of Balanced Leadership
The Women’s Code: A New Leadership Balance
Topic 1: The Women’s Code: Empowering Women Leaders
Topic 1: The Women’s Code: Empowering Women Leaders
Categories: Women Leadership – Team Work – Women’s Issues – Gender Equality
Women face the challenge of establishing themselves as equals with men, even while men continue to talk over us and dismiss us to the sidelines. Women must work together to learn how to cope, collaborate, and support each other—because the old Men’s Code doesn’t work for us. As leaders, women are tasked with identifying our innate leadership abilities and demonstrating their value. We also have to overcome our learned traits that make it easy ignore us, such as our tendency to not speak up when we should, simply because we are too polite.
This requires a two-pronged approach:
- Women unify and support each other, eliminating negative competition.
- Women establish the rules of our own code, The Women’s Code, so men can recognize assertive and empowered women as their equals (no longer as threats).
The Women’s Code teaches effective how-to strategies that we can implement immediately to boost our assertiveness. Beate’s interactive presentation shows women how to proudly demonstrate subject matter expertise while remaining professional and supportive of other women.
- Uncover your innate strengths and learn how to communicate your abilities and competencies to others especially how to pitch them when men are present.
- Understand how male and female leadership styles differ.
- Create a connected woman-to-woman working environment.
- Master the essential three female-centric leadership attributes and know how to use them in synergy with male-centric traits.
- Learn the Cinderella Rule for women who travel for business, plus other practical, ready-to-use strategies that will get you seen and heard in positive ways.
Available as a 60 or 90 minute presentation or hand’s on and how-to 2.5 hour workshop.
Topic 2: The Women’s Code Presents: The ROI Of Balanced Leadership
A roadmap for corporate success: greater innovation through diverse teams leads to bigger profits, more recognition and a better workplace.
Categories: Women’s Issues – Gender Equality – Career Balance – Leadership Balance
The financial cost of unhappiness at work is in excess of $550 billion per year because 68% of the American workforce is unengaged. Add to that increasing workplace hostility, discrimination, harassment, workforce division, miscommunication, and as of lately, the MeToo movement. All are evidence that changes in the way we invest in, train and engage our workforce are necessary. This old code is becoming too expensive to maintain.
But, what are we missing in our businesses? Deep employee dissatisfaction with our workplace cultures is pushing a new code to emerge.
Millennials, minorities, women, and men are questioning the current system’s effectiveness because it operates on an outdated code of workplace politics and hierarchies and it’s perceived sole focus on profits. This old code has not been updated to reflect the changing values that we expect of today’s business culture, which must include all people. Because of that, we are now at a breaking point.
There is a way to fix this. We can solve these problems by introducing a new code. The Women’s Code shows how to rebalance office culture. Innovation, creativity, and increased productivity and engagement happen when the focus shifts to building up people and their skills, developing strength-based leadership, and mapping out gender-neutral career paths. A workforce of individuals who feel recognized for their unique talents will produce up to 66% return on investment. Specifically, this new code will:
- Show you what the old code is costing your business
- Skyrocket your people ROI
- Give you the five elements needed for diverse and equal team building
- Demonstrate how to master the essential three female-centric leadership attributes and how best you can use them in synergy with male-centric ones
Your takeaway is identifying how to take the first step that you can take immediately that will transform employee engagement and improve your overall financial performance.
Topic 3: The Women's Code: A New Leadership Balance
Categories: Women’s Issues – Women Leadership – Gender Equality – Career Balance – Leadership Balance
Women need a different set of tools to cope, collaborate, and support each other, thereby eliminating negative competition at work. By focusing on empowering all employees through Beate’s New Balanced Leadership movement, it allows each and every team member to showcase their unique skills and contributions in their workplace and within their team to increase overall innovation and creativity. With the changing roles of women and men in the workplace, a New Balanced Leadership provides organizations with a fundamental understanding on how to to emphasize, strengthen and reward uniqueness and diversity to achieve fresh insights and higher employee engagement.
Your audience will take away:
- An understanding of how to figure out and communicate ones innate strengths
- What they can do immediately that showcases their competency more
- How male and female leadership style differ and how they can work in harmony
- Concrete strategies to create a better woman-to-woman working environment
For Speaking Inquiries for woman speaker Beate Chelette:
Please click on the button below to let us know about your next event.
Have more questions? Send us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Beate Chelette
- One of 50 Must-Follow Women Entrepreneurs in 2017 – Huffington Post
- Built and sold a creative business to Bill Gates
- Certified Practitioner of Myers-Brigg Type Indicator Assessment Tool
- Faculty of the Wizard Academy
- Faculty of CreativeLive
- Certified Women Owned Business
- Board of Directors, Programming Chair NAWBO-LA (National Association of Women Business Owners)
- Loves skiing, hiking, and hanging out at the beach