After the craziness of 2017 it’s time to shift gears into making positive impacts with the one thing we have full control over—ourselves. For my part, I’d like to support you in showcasing yourself and your superskill in the very best light. But, do you know what your superskill even is?
What is a superskill?
A superskill is something you are naturally really good at. Some people can break down complex processes like it’s the easiest thing in the world. Others can quickly identify the big picture of a project and know who is needed on the team to achieve the objectives. Or, perhaps you are a natural leader with a knack for getting the very best work out of people.
Does your superskill get the credit it deserves?
Interestingly, our own superskill is often more obvious to those around us than it is to ourselves. People may say things like, “I don’t know how you do it” or, “I could have never done this as fast as you” or, “You handled that incredibly!” These statements are telltale signs that a superskill lays beneath. You don’t even think about HOW you do that thing, and yet it stands out to your team members, family, and friends.
How can you discover your superskill?
I’m glad you asked! You can join me for a superskill workshop in Seattle on January 12th, or stream the live broadcast online for free.
In this workshop I will show you step-by-step how to identify your superskill.
You’ll learn how to:
- Identify and understand your personality type using the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator.
- Figure out what you’re naturally good at and how you can use that to advance your career.
- Build your confidence by focusing on the positive aspects of who you are.
- Perform a SWOT analysis (strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, threats) to identify your superskill and blind spots.
- Create a convincing Professional Value Proposition.
- Communicate your strengths and skills to your team, colleagues, superiors, and clients.
Join me in one of two ways:
- Register for the free live stream taking place on January 12th. Please go to this page to register.
- Be part of the studio audience in Seattle. Please fill out this short application to attend the live event for free. I’ll be interacting with the audience to demonstrate exactly how superskills are uncovered. YOU may be one of the lucky participants whose superskill is identified live on air!
Spots are limited, so please register immediately. See you next week!
At her lowest point, Beate Chelette was $135,000 in debt, a single mother, and forced to leave her home. Only 18 months later, she sold her image licensing business to Bill Gates in a multimillion dollar deal. Chelette is a nationally known ‘gender decoder’ who has appeared in over 60 radio shows, respected speaker, career coach, consummate creative entrepreneur, and author of Happy Woman Happy World. Beate is also the founder of The Women’s Code, a unique guide to women leadership and personal and career success that offers a new code of conduct for today’s business, private, and digital worlds. Determined to build a community of women supporting each other, she took her life-changing formula documented it all in a book Brian Tracy calls “an amazing handbook for every woman who wants health, happiness, love and success!”
Through her corporate initiative “Why Acting Like a Girl Is Good For Business” she helps companies with gender diversification training, and to develop and retain women.
If you’d like to book Beate as a speaker on New Leadership Balance or Creative Entrepreneurship for your next event please connect with me.